Basin is close to the centre of the Cheshire
market town of Northwich in the heart of
19 on the M6:
• Take the A556 heading west signposted to
Northwich and Chester.
• After 3 miles take the right turn on the
A559 towards Northwich.
• Continue on this road for a further 3
miles into and through the town centre.
• After just over 3 miles you will cross the
River Weaver on Town Bridge which is a black
and white painted metal bridge.
• Immediately after the swing bridge take
the left turn at the mini roundabout.
• After 300 yards turn left at the traffic
lights and then immediately right into
• You will pass British Waterways Board
Depot on your left along a narrow road and
after 300yds the road widens a little and
you will be able to turn left into a small
row of industrial units.
• The green gates to Yarwoods Basin are in
the area between the two blocks of units,
adjacent to Unit 9